You may be one of the many people who want a new look but do not have much funds to accomplish it. Below are some tips for designing on a budget.
1) Use what you have. Paint it, re-finished it, or re-upholster it.
2) Check out used furniture. I.e. Goodwill or Craig’s list
3) Think out side the box. Most time the cheapest answer is not always the first one.
4) Do it yourself. Sometimes it is cheaper to make the curtains verses buying them.
5) Discount stores are a good place for those little accent pieces.